The dataset is part of the MIMIC database and specifically utilise the data corresponding to two patients with ids 221 and 230.
Data for the Case Study in "Dynamic energy flow analysis of the heat-electricity integrated energy systems with a novel decomposition-iteration algorithm".
We provide a public available database for arcing event detection. We design a platform for arcing fault simulation. The arc simulation is carried out in our local lab under room temperature. A general procedure to collect the arcing and normal current and voltage wave, is designed, which consists of turning on the load, generating arc, stoping arc, turning off the load. The data is collected by a 16bit, 10KHz high resolution recorder and a 12bit, 64000Hz low resolution sensor.
The datasets consist of operational data and detailed information of three inverter transformers in a 3.275 MW PV plant in the outskirt of Brisbane, Australia. The data includes load current, top-oil temperature, moisture in top oil, ambient temperature, solar irradiance and individual current harmonics (up to 31st order). The time interval of the data is either 1 minute or 3 seconds (dependent on the data type). The data can be used to study the ageing of inverter transformers in this PV plant.
This dataset is in support of my 3 research papers 'Comparative Analysis of 72 Flyback Transformers on 5τ Non-linear Battery with Loss Functions - Part I', 'Comparative Analysis of 72 Flyback Transformers on 5τ Non-linear Battery with Loss Functions - Part II' and 'Comparative Analysis of 72 Flyback Transformers on 5τ Non-linear Battery with Loss Functions - Part III'.
This data is a processed data based on Commission for Energy Regulation Smart Metering Project-Electricity Customer Behaviour Trial. This data is used to support research related to subjective prosumers participate in peer-to-peer energy sharing.
This dataset is in support of my 4 Research papers, initially submitted to different journals
Related Reseach Papers :
- Novel ß-Bio Model (Mathematics Foundation)
- ß-Model of (Preprint: )
- and Humans Body - Part I (Preprint: )
- and Humans Body - Part II (Preprint: )
(1) This is an open access ,so everything can be downloaded after login (free signup). You have to click on 'Title'.
(2) Data which was earlier uploaded in 2021 under this same DOI 'Electro-Magnetic Radiations and Human Body' is explained in ' Experimental Physical Recording’. That data is as it is. Neither earlier data is removed nor it is modified, it is as it was earlier submitted. No additions are even done.
(3) The main paper which has my scientific analysis on 'Electro-Magnetic Radiations and Human Body' is ‘ and Humans Body’. This paper is used as the foundation because of the accepted facts by WHO, ICNIRP, IARC, NIH,medical doctors, and biomedical engineers. In this paper, I have claimed and proved something.
(4) Zip do not contain any simulation project folder.
(5) Extra Libraries created, modified , other scripts , not shared, as very elementary for any graduate,degree holder, so only results given in research paper.
(6) For details like model block diagram, parameters, analysis, interpretation, mathematical formulae used to obtain these results etc. please refer "Research Paper".
(7) Radiation patterns - If you expecting the patterns are something easy to understand or decode, but they cannot easily interpreted. For this, pls. refer either textbook or research paper.
(8) The mobile tower installation/distance parameters are also taken according to 'Ministry of Communications, Department of Telecommunications,GoI.
(9) All operating frequency ranges are not mentioned for each 2G,3G,4G,5G,6G. For complete operating frequencies, pls refer your country or search on net. For other details, pls see Research paper.
(10) This work has undergone complete revisions, loss of data many times, and many computer crashes.
(11) This is the last version in those datasets. Only update will be related to ß-Bio models which I
(12) All work is simple , on basic and elementary concepts, can be easily copied, remade and understood.
(13) The dataset has been checked by the 'Data or Code or model Inspector' before uploading.
(14) If any problem in creating or copying, pls contact your university professor or board or any of the companies engineer.
(15) As such, No other question or email will be replied. I may have left completely R&D or other reason.
All the following 25 folders are zipped.
- 2G_800 is CDMA 800MHz or 0.8 GHz
- 2G_900 is GSM 900MHZ or 0.9 GHz
- 2G_1800 is GSM1800MHz or 1.8 GHz
- 3G_1900 is 1900 MHz or 1.9 GHz
- 3G_2100 is 2100 MHz or 2.1 GHz
- 4G_2300 is 2300 MHz or 2.3 GHz
- 4G_2400 is 2400 MHz or 2.4 GHz
- 4G_2600 is 2600 MHz or 2.6 GHz
4) Low/Mid 5G FR1
- 5G_3300 is 3300 MHz or 3.3 GHz
- 5G_3500 is 3500 MHz or 3.5 GHz
- 5G_5200 is 5200 MHz or 5.2 GHz
- 5G_5900 is 5900 MHz or 5.9 GHz
- 5G_6000 is 6000 MHz or 6 GHz
- 5G_6200 is 6200 MHz or 6.2 GHz
Here 5G_3500 is n78 C-Band but 5G_6000, 5G_6200 are TDD, n96, n102 UNII defined by US FCC. For details, pls refer Research paper.
5) High 5G FR2
- 5G_26000 is 26000 MHz or 26 GHz
- 5G_28000 is 28000 MHz or 28 GHz
- 5G_39000 is 39000 MHz or 39 GHz
- 5G_41000 is 41000 MHz or 41 GHz
- 5G_47000 is 47000 MHz or 47 GHz
- 6G_90000 is 90,000 MHz or 90 GHz
- 6G_150000 is 150 GHz
- 6G_220000 is 220 GHz
- 6G_500000 is 500 GHz
- 6G_750000 is 750 GHz
- 6G_1100000 is 1100 GHz, that is, 1.1 Terahertz (THz)
8) Each of the above zip has following datasets. The plots, images can be seen in IEEE CodeOcean DOI.
9) 3G has addition dataset
10) Following datasets are based on ß-Bio
Experimental Physical Recording
The folder 'PhysicalRecording_2021.zip ' has recordings of Magnetic fields in the year 2021 measured using Magnetic Sensor, mobile app(software) and mobile phone
- 327uT at 0:19/00:20 . At 0:19/0:20 of the recording, 327 uT reading
- 11uT at 0:04/0:05 . At 0:04/0:05 of the recording, 11 uT reading
- 5gproof.zip has screenshots from wifi detection
- 479uT at 0:42/0:44 . At 0:42/0:44 of the recording, 479 uT reading
- Physical Magnetic Sensor(hardware)
Resolution of the sensor is 0.0976 uT & Maximum Range of the sensor : 3000.0044 uT
- Physical orientation and angular velocity Sensor (hardware)
Resolution of the sensor is 0.0012216975 rad/s & Maximum Range of the sensor : 34.90549 rad/s
- Physical Proximity Sensor (hardware)
Resolution of the sensor : 1.0 cm & Maximum Range of the sensor : 5.0 cm
- Physical Gravity Sensor (hardware)
Resolution of the sensor : 0.01 m/s2 & Maximum Range of the sensor :156.98999 m/s2
Experimental Result - Lowest Recorded Reading : 11 uT
Highest Recorded Reading : 479 uT
Around 300 uT was measured anywhere, if nearby has 5G equipment ( fluctuates to 50 uT then 111, then 200 , 286, ...) . More details in paper.
Reading of 479 was measured, as few people were feeling unwell and when I checked, it was 420 uT, stationary and fluctuating to it around but that is not recorded. So after some time, this was recorded.
But later, this reading went to below 200 uT ? And even from 30 uT to 150 uT , how come
Experimental Result - 24 April 2022, See Corona cases, rising, reading which was 29uT to 150uT is 243.95 uT
For scripts of IEEE Codeocean (Rstudio & Matlab). To see colored plots and images, pls. read details given in ReadMe.txt.
- Capsule : Plots of EM Fields in 2G , DOI :
- Capsule : Plots of EM Fields in 3G , DOI :
- Capsule : Plots of EM Fields in 4G , DOI :
- Capsule : Plots of EM Fields in 5G , DOI :
- Capsule : Plots of EM Fields in 6G , DOI :
Paper Citing : If want to cite this in paper etc. ,please refer DoI and/or this url.
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion).I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowledgement : The author has generated this on Linux and had even used IEEE partner- Code Ocean - Python,C, Matlab ,Cloud Workstation, Jupyter Notebook,Rstudio,stata,julia,Tensorflow, pandas,trial (evaluation) of many proprietary softwares. No paid research, personal R&D work with no support, wastage of time in self teaching.Few gave trial (evaluation) sw with 2-5 months with even willing for 3-6 months further extension but didnt accepted hire contract request (the names cannot be disclosed & word of acknowledging expired in duration). No industry or academic will use their time only doing this work, even if given free unless financed or top MNC. The author does not have any special name to be acknowledged.
This dataset is in support of my research paper 'Comparative Non-Linear Flux Matrices & Thermal Losses in BLDC with Different Pole Pairs' .