Appliance Energy in Cheonan, South Korea
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Asif Mehmood
- Last updated:
- Thu, 03/30/2023 - 22:48
- Data Format:
0 ratings - Please login to submit your rating.
This dataset contains energy consumption of a smart home appliance located in Cheonan, South Korea. It was collected from an area called buseong 1-dong. The attributes of this dataset are as follows:
- time: this field refers to the time-stamp of record which is of a 3 hour interval.
- temp: this field refers to the temperature of smart home at a time.
- ws: it refers to wind-speed.
- wd: it refers to wind-dewpoint.
- wdEn: it refers to wind direction.
- reh: this field refers to the related humidity of smart home at a time.
- appl: this field contains the appliance energy consumption in kW.
Download csv file from the provided link. If you are unable to download this dataset, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- data2.csv (10.92 kB)