Data:72Ah Li-Ion SoC from 1-8 RC using Non linear Kalman
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Abhishek Bansal
- Last updated:
- Mon, 01/16/2023 - 02:02
- Data Format:
lithium ion, NMC, soc, LTO, LCO, LFP, LiS, kalman filter, ekf, ukf, DoD, Energy Storage, BMS, Vehicle, Non Linear, bus, car, twowheeler, airplane, helicopter, Drone, Military, combat, UAV, unmanned combat aerial vehicles, medical machine, extended Kalman filter, Unscented Kalman filter, Stratonovich–Kalman–Bucy filter
This dataset is in support of my 3 research papers - 'Comparative SoC Analysis using Non-Linear Kalman Estimation in 8RC ECM of 72Ah LIB - Part I', ' Comparative SoC Analysis using Non-Linear Kalman Estimation in 8RC ECM of 72Ah LIB - Part II' , and 'Comparative SoC Analysis using Non-Linear Kalman Estimation in 8RC ECM of 72Ah LIB - Part III'.
Related Claim : Novel ß Li-Ion model and Novel ß Li-Ion Battery Management Controller in Patent 'Novel ß 10-Axis Grid Compatible Multi-Controller'
- Part I -
- Part II -
- Part III -
The simulation is run for 20 hours (72000 seconds) for each of RC and for each filter. Thus, simulation time is 320 hrs for both filters.
There is related dataset- Data:Short Circuit 72Ah Li-Ion Battery & BMC . The prototype design and the parameters of the batteries are the same.
Though the uploaded data is true,designed for the real practical scenarios only, technical familiarity is a must as it involves risks associated with handling high voltages, batteries, electrical shock, fire hazard , personal injury and/or property damage etc. The author is not responsible if the algorithm is misunderstood or all this is copied without understanding or improperly implemented and mishappening due to it.The author is not responsible if the copied values cause mishappening.
(1) This neither contain any complete project folder nor any source code of project.
(2) Extra Libraries created, modified , other scripts , not shared, as very elementary for any graduate,degree holder.
(3) All work is simple , on basic and elementary concepts, can be easily copied, remade and understood.
(4) For other details like block/circuit diagram, set up, analysis, interpretation, parameters, mathematical formulae used to obtain these results etc. please refer "Research Paper".
(5) This is the last version and there won't be any other improvement or corrections or re-upload.
(6) The dataset has been checked by the 'Data or Code or model Inspector' before uploading.
(7) .mat files can be converted to .csv or .xlsx or .xls, you can ask company engineer (they may even do) or you can even do yourself. Some softwares allow direct loading of .mat in their softwares.
(8) If any problem in creating or copying, pls contact your university professor or board or any of the companies engineer.
(9) Make sure you have read Caution.
(10) No other question or email will be replied.
(1) All the folders are zipped. Total Datasets = 1872.
(2) There are 16 zip folders
(3) UKF is Unscented Kalman filter. EKF is Extended Kalman Filter. The simulation is run for 20 hours (72000 seconds) for each of RC and for each filter. Thus, simulation time is 320 hrs for both filters.
(4) Each of these 16 zip files has following 117 datasets
The EKF has z_ekf1,...,z_ekf13 instead z_ukf1,...,z_ukf13.
5) The above datasets are 13 times repeated on temperatures ranging from 0° Celsius to 77° Celsius, that is , 32°F to 170.6°F or 273.15 Kelvin to 350.15 kelvin. For more details ,please refer "Research Paper".
6) The suffix 1 to 13 in "Capacity1,Temperature1,SOC1,EstimatedCapacity1,EstimatedSOC1,z_kf1,y_kf1,z_ukf1, dischargecharge1 " .... "Capacity10,Temperature10,SOC10,EstimatedCapacity10,EstimatedSOC10,z_kf10,y_kf10,z_ukf10, dischargecharge10 ", indicates temperature ranges
- 1 include temp. ranges 0° Celsius to 5° Celsius,
- 2 include temp. ranges 6° Celsius to 11° Celsius,
- 3 include temp. ranges 12° Celsius to 17° Celsius,
- 4 include temp. ranges 18° Celsius to 23° Celsius,
- 5 include temp. ranges 24° Celsius to 29° Celsius,
- 6 include temp. ranges 30° Celsius to 35° Celsius,
- 7 include temp. ranges 36° Celsius to 41° Celsius,
- 8 include temp. ranges 42° Celsius to 47° Celsius,
- 9 include temp. ranges 48° Celsius to 53° Celsius,
- 10 include temp. ranges 54° Celsius to 59° Celsius,
- 11 include temp. ranges 60° Celsius to 65° Celsius,
- 12 include temp. ranges 66° Celsius to 71° Celsius,
- 13 include temp. ranges 72° Celsius to 77° Celsius,
7) The dataset Capacity1,..... Capacity13 is the capacity without any filter.
8) The dataset Temperature1,...,Temperature13 is array of temperature range on which the simulation is carried out.
9)The dataset SOC1,...,SOC13 is the SOC without any filter.
10) The dataset EstimatedCapacity1,...,EstimatedCapacity13 is the estimated capactiy of 72 AH batterty from UKF or EKF filter.
11) The dataset EstimatedSOC1,...,EstimatedSOC13 is the estimated SOC of 72 AH batterty from UKF or EKF filter.
12) The dataset z_kf1,...,z_kf13 is the state estimation error covariance, the output from the event kalman filter.
13) The dataset y_kf1,...,y_kf13 is the estimated output from the event kalman filter.
14) The dataset z_ukf1,...,z_ukf13 is the state estimation error covariance, the output from UKF.
15) The dataset dischargecharge1 ,...,dischargecharge13 is charge and discharge
16) The EKF has z_ekf1,...,z_ekf13 instead z_ukf1,...,z_ukf13.
17) The dataset z_ekf1,...,z_ekf13 is the state estimation error covariance, the output from EKF.
How use Dataset Files
The data can be studied and used in various ways.
(1) The values given in the dataset or in the Research paper can be used by energy audit companies, manufacturers, R&D engineers,railway division, medical machine/drone/battery manufacturers etc.
(2) The dataset and Research paper can be used to design more variants.
(3) The dataset and Research paper can be used for study using less engineering knowledge or with open-source softwares.
(4) There are many data analysis softwares - proprietary and open source softwares.
(5) The dataset can be loaded into proprietary softwares or trial versions of Finite element or other simulation softwares to regenerate same model or other model or to conduct other study.
(6) The collective graph of the complete dataset in each experiment is also given. For finer analysis, the dataset can be used to see details at much shorter interval.
(7) These can be used to conduct short-circuit studies.
(8) One particular study or some experiments can be copied for degree thesis, project or phd thesis.
Paper Citing : If want to cite this in paper etc. ,please refer DoI and/or this url.
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion). I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowlegement : The author as such thankful to none and does not have any special name to be acknowledged.
- EKF_1RC.zip (67.62 MB)
- EKF_2RC.zip (69.67 MB)
- EKF_3RC.zip (68.51 MB)
- EKF_4RC.zip (68.58 MB)
- EKF_5RC.zip (68.12 MB)
- EKF_6RC.zip (67.51 MB)
- EKF_7RC.zip (67.61 MB)
- EKF_8RC.zip (67.74 MB)
- UKF_1RC.zip (66.88 MB)
- UKF_2RC.zip (68.92 MB)
- UKF_3RC.zip (67.63 MB)
- UKF_4RC.zip (67.44 MB)
- UKF_5RC.zip (67.02 MB)
- UKF_6RC.zip (66.34 MB)
- UKF_7RC.zip (66.62 MB)
- UKF_8RC.zip (66.68 MB)
I will shortly re-upload data. Due to computer crash, it is taking time to re-collect data.
I will re-upload data. Due to computer crash and other obstacles, it is taking time.
The dataset has been uploaded. This is the last version & there will be no change in the datasets.
This entry is for International Contest(Category:Individual,Solo), the datasets have been uploaded only during the contest time period.
Only Preprint page links will get updated in Dec. 2022 ( I have removed them as weblinks not functional).
This DOI entry is complete. If I make new prototype or do simulation, it will be in another DOI/dataset.
I m not completing research paper, the earlier version got lost in computer crash. One part is survived, i may or may not upload it.
I will not re-write or submit paper as left R&D.
Patents not yet filed and won't be filed. Related claims may be submitted in few months or in 20-30 years or never.