Data: 255W Panel Connected 72Ah Li-Ion
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Abhishek Bansal
- Last updated:
- Mon, 01/16/2023 - 02:08
- Data Format:
This dataset is used to design patent. The system is basic , as can be seen from figure.
As the boost converter, BMS is on existing designs.It is very simple for any graduate,degree holder or school students, so no paper is written for it.
There is related dataset-Data: Fifteen 255W Panels Connected Li-Ion
The datasets are used to make the novelty needed. There is related dataset, where the similar output is mentioned but the input is different. I have made that dataset to show that I know how to make simulation and the datasets are not fake.
As this has been used to claim novelty, it cannot be fully revealed here but there will be more changes in the existing design.
Related Claim : Novel ß Solar Boost Converter, Novel ß Power Boost DC-DC Converter and Novel ß Li-Ion Battery Management Controller in Patent 'Novel ß 10-Axis Grid Compatible Multi-Controller'
Solar Panel rating 255W,Tier 1 solar panel
Batery 72 AH 37V ,Li- ion, Battery Parameters same as https://dx.doi.org/10.21227/tmwn-rp96
Input Power : 255 W
Output power : 5- 6 kW
Total Datasets = 14.
1)batcharge.mat is the battery charging current.
2) batcurrent.mat is the battery current.
3) batdischarge.mat is the battery discharging current.
4) batiso.mat is the dataset when the battery is fully charged and isolated.
5) batvoltage.mat is the data of battery voltage with load connected and battery discharges.
6) bms_synchronousMOSFET.mat is the data from the BMS controller. The data is of MOSFET which is used instead of diode as synchronous MOSFET.
7) indbms_mos.mat is the DC-DC boost MOSFET
8) irradiance.mat is the irradiance.
9) MPPT_inductor.mat is the boost DC-DC inductor.
10) mppt.mat is the dataset when the MPPT modes gets on or off.
11) outputvoltage.mat is the output voltage with the load connected.
12) solarcurrent.mat is the solar panel current.
13) solarpower.mat is the solar panel collected power.
14) solarvoltage.mat is the solar panel voltage.
How use Dataset Files
The data can be studied and used in various ways.
(1) The values given in the dataset or in the Research paper can be used by manufacturers, R&D engineers,battery manufacturers etc.
(2) The dataset and Research paper can be used to design more variants.
(3) The dataset and Research paper can be used for study using less engineering knowledge or with open-source softwares.
(4) There are many data analysis softwares - proprietary and open source softwares.
(5) The dataset can be loaded into proprietary softwares or trial versions of Finite element or other simulation softwares to regenerate same model or other model or to conduct other study.
(6) Author has used this data to make novelty in his patent.
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion). I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowlegement : The author as such thankful to none and does not have any special name to be acknowledged.
- batcharge.mat (50.96 MB)
- batcurrent.mat (125.14 MB)
- batdischarge.mat (50.85 MB)
- batiso.mat (50.85 MB)
- batvoltage.mat (96.66 MB)
- bms_synchronousMOSFET.mat (3.95 kB)
- indbms_mos.mat (3.81 kB)
- irradiance.mat (51.29 MB)
- mppt.mat (50.96 MB)
- MPPT_inductor.mat (107.32 MB)
- outputvoltage.mat (105.61 MB)
- solarcurrent.mat (97.36 MB)
- solarpower.mat (99.03 MB)
- solarvoltage.mat (101.81 MB)
The dataset has been uploaded. This is the last version & there will be no other update in the datasets, except minor changes in documentation. Abhishek
This entry is for International Contest(Category:Individual,Solo), the datasets have been uploaded only during the contest time period.
This DOI entry is complete. If I make new prototype or do simulation, it will be in another DOI/dataset.
Patents not yet filed and won't be filed. Related claims may be submitted in few months or in 20-30 years or never.