Data: B-Non-Linear Theory
This dataset is in support of my Research and Claim - Novel ß Non-Linear Theory/ Novel ß-Unified Theory*. For Free download, pls. click on title*
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 1 : Analysis on Theoretical Principals and in Practice
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 2 : Dimension & Coordinate System
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 3 : Conic Sections : Circle, Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 4 : Research Conclusion and Founding Principals
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 5 : Electro-Magnetic Equations
- Novel ß Non-Linear/Unified Theory :: Motivation : Part- 6 : Observational Analysis of Electromagnetic Fields
- Novel ß Non-Linear Theory and Novel ß Unified Theory : Resistance Capacitance Inductance Implementation on Circuit
II. Related Research Papers *:
Following Preprints can be freely downloaded, pls. click on title
- Ceramic capacitor
- Novel ß-ElectroMagnetic Equation
- Finite Element Modelling of Flyback Converter
- Finite Element Modelling of Resonant Converter
- Impedance In the Hypercomplex Plane: Part-I
- Dynamics of Multi-Resonant CLLLC Dual Active Bridge Bi-Directional SMPS
- Development of Novel Heat Equations
- Development of Novel Navier Stokes Equations
- Development of Novel Diffusion Equations
- Development of Novel Wave Equations
- Development of Novel Schrödinger Equations
- Development of Novel Helmholtz Laplace Poisson Equations
- Development of Novel Quantum
- Development of Novel BioM
- Novel ß-Bio-Unified Theory and Novel ß-Bio-Unified Foundation
III. International Colored Editions (Paperback, Paid)
1. Collection of Above Papers
- My Research Papers Memoirs Volume
- Volume 1
IV. International Colored Editions (HardCover, Paid)
V. Few Nations Colored Editions (Paperback, Paid)
* These are all Self-Claimed advancements, may not able to get Reviewed, so everything will be published openly for negative,extreme negative or comments. These are all based on many specializations.
1) As this is Self-claim and as ß-Non-Linear model are proposed by me an advancement, I have shared these models, code files and libraries completely.
2) These are very advanced, post-phd but still it may be very elementary for any graduate,degree holder,school student. So, they can laugh a paper on it.
3) This paper include some results which can be very difficult to understand, as not mentioned in the textbooks. For details like analysis, interpretation etc. please refer "Research Papers". And the claims in the Research Paper can be verified using Code, Dataset, Videos, Pspice scripts and Simulation files.
4) The practical implementation of ß-Non-Linear models have been shown in the mentioned papers and their results have been given in the mentioned Volume 4 and Volume 5 datasets.
5) The work developed in these papers is also the practical implementation of the derived result by the author, for the open unsolved problem in mathematics.
6) Videos are explanations of Volumes, tour of simulation plots of 2d, 3d, higher dimensions etc. Videos are uploaded on YouTube and can also be opened directly from the 'Research Paper'.
7) Data is divided into 6 - Codeocean Scripts, Dataset Files, Pspice Scripts, Simulations A, Simulations M and Simulations C
8) The ß-Models (PSpice Libraries) for PCB, can be used with ECAD Design Tools.
Make sure you have read LegalDisclosureStatement.
1. B-Models PSpice Libraries
- Videos Link
2. B-Models PSpice Simulation
- Videos Link
3. B-Models Simulation Blocks/Libraries
- Videos Link
4. B-Models PSpice Scripts
Script is uploaded on IEEE Codeocean, pls. read details given in ReadMe.txt.
- Capsule : ' ' (in Python) and DOI :
- Capsule : Geo (Python) and DOI :
- Capsule : (in Matlab) and DOI :
- Capsule : Geometrical Insight on S (Python) and DOI :
Attached files are
(1) Volume1.zip has following datasets
- Videos Link
(2) Volume2.zip has following datasets
(3) Volume3.zip has following datasets
(4) Impedance_1.zip has following datasets
(5) Impedance_2.zip has following datasets
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion). I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowledgement : The author as such is thankful to none but obliged to his family for bearing his personal endeavours! The papers are submitted under individual and solo category, not representing anyone else. If invited or given any award, he is representing only himself, as an individual and not anyone else, not India as it is criminal by Indian laws. The author cannot, for the humiliation, harassment, and now all wrap up.