Supplemental Data to Submission Mattes et al. IEEE TMI 2020
The data uploaded here shall support the paper
Decision Tree Analysis of ...
which has been submitted to IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging (2020, September 25) by the authors
Julian Mattes, Wolfgang Fenz, Stefan Thumfart, Gerhard Haitchi, Pierre Schmit, Franz A. Fellner
During review the data shall only be visible for the reviewers of this paper. Afterwards this abstract will be modified and complemented and a dataset image will be uploaded.
The instructions for understanding the uploaded data and how it is organzized are described in detail in the document "Description-Supplemental-Data_MattesEtAl-2020-TMI.pdf" submitted to IEEE TMI during the submission of the manuscript Mattes et al. IEEE TMI 2020 (submitted September 25, 2020).
During review the data shall only be visible for the reviewers of the paper mentioned in the abstract. Afterwards the document describing the uploaded data will be uploaded here as well.
Three of the main folders of the described folder structure can be obtained just by unzipping the corresponding zip-file. These are the zip-files with names starting with "1_", "3_" and "4_".
Please create an additional folder with name "2_Feature-Selection-Tables" and inside it two "main" sub-folders with names "hybrid" and "wrapper".
Then, please unzip the 7z-files (archives) starting with "2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid" inside the "main" sub-folder "hybrid" such that the extracted folders with folder names consisting of 3 digits are directly in the "main" sub-folder "hybrid". Likewise, unpack the 7z-files (archives) starting with "2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper" inside the "main" sub-folder "wrapper" (with "unpack here") such that the extracted folders with folder names consisting of 3 digits are directly in the "main" sub-folder "wrapper".
In the end there should be 31 patient folders in each of the two main sub-folders.
- Files and sub-folders in folder "1_Parameter-Set-Tables" 1_Parameter-Set-Tables.zip (19.69 kB)
- 3_Summary-Tables.zip (459.10 kB)
- 4_Diagram-Tables.zip (50.79 kB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_001-011.7z (233.39 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_018-028.7z (236.43 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_029-038.7z (249.10 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_039-047.7z (240.46 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_050-056.7z (226.71 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_068-071.7z (238.14 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_075-093.7z (229.97 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_hybrid_095-110.7z (177.28 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_001-003-009-011.7z (170.53 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_018-019-026-028.7z (158.87 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_029-030-031-038.7z (180.49 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_039-044-046-047.7z (172.20 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_050-053-055-056.7z (162.21 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_068-069-070-071.7z (177.02 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_075-079-091-093.7z (166.39 MB)
- 2_Feature-Selection-Tables_wrapper_095-096-110.7z (128.78 MB)