Data:2kW Hydrogen Residential Inverter
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Abhishek Bansal
- Last updated:
- Mon, 11/21/2022 - 15:31
- Data Format:
hydrogen, inverter, power factor, fuel cell, PEM, boost converter, Proton Exchange Membrane, mains, 120V, 230V, 50/60Hz, residential, Fuel flow rate, Utilization of Oxygen, Utilization of Hydrogen, Stack consumption of Air and Fuel, Exchange current, Nernst, space craft, jet, combat, Drone, helicopter, aeroplane, bus, car, two wheeler
This dataset is in support of my research paper 'Design and Analysis of 2kW Residential PEM Fuel Cell Inverter '.
Though the uploaded data is true,designed for the real practical scenarios only, technical familiarity is a must as it involves risks associated with handling chemical fires,chemical explosions, hydrogen fires, hydrogen explosions,high voltages, mains, electrical shock, fire hazard , personal injury and/or property damage etc. The author is not responsible if the algorithm is misunderstood or all this is copied without understanding or improperly implemented and mishappening due to it.The author is not responsible if the copied values cause mishappening.
(1) This neither contain any complete project folder nor any source code of project.
(2) Extra Libraries created, modified , other scripts , not shared, as very elementary for any graduate,degree holder.
(3) All work is simple , on basic and elementary concepts, can be easily copied, remade and understood.
(4) For other details like block/circuit diagram, set up, analysis, interpretation, parameters, mathematical formulae used to obtain these results etc. please refer "Research Paper".
(5) This is the last version and there won't be any other improvement or corrections or re-upload.
(6) The dataset has been checked by the 'Data or Code or model Inspector' before uploading.
(7) .mat files can be converted to .csv or .xlsx or .xls, you can ask company engineer (they may even do) or you can even do yourself. Some softwares allow direct loading of .mat in their softwares.
(8) If any problem in creating or copying, pls contact your university professor or board or any of the companies engineer.
(9) No other question or email will be replied.
(10) Make sure you have read Caution.
For scripts of IEEE Codeocean, pls. read details given in ReadMe.txt.
Capsule : Plots of 2kW PEM Fuel Cell Residential Inverter
DOI (IEEE Codeocean) : https://doi.org/10.24433/CO.5557896.v1
(1) All daasets are in .mat .Total Datasets = 56.
(2) Attached files are :
(3) 14 datasets each for 3 fuel pressures 1.5, 1 and 2
(4) Prefix '1_5', '1' and 2' denote respectively 1.5 , 1 and 2 fuel pressure. 1_5 is diffferent than '15_' Prefix files .
(5) ffr is the 'Fuel flow rate' in litres per minute (lpm).
(6) voltage is the voltage generated by fuel cell stack. It is not boosted voltage.
(7) current is the current generated by fuel cell stack. It is not boosted current.
(8) efficiency is the efficiency of fuel cell stack.
(9) stackconsumption is Stack consumption of Air and Fuel.
(10) fuelconsumption is consumption of Fuel.
(11) airconsumption is consumption of Air.
(12) utilizationpercent isUtilization in percentage of Oxygen(O2) and Hydrogen(H2).
(13) utilization is Utilization of Oxygen(O2) and Hydrogen(H2).
(14) flowrate is the flow rate.
(15) i0 is Exchange current.
(16) tafel is the slope of tapel curve.
(17) Vn is Nerst voltage of fuel cell stack.
(18) Voc is open voltage of fuel cell stack.
(19) 1_5 prefix files are at fuel pressure 1.5 bar for 1000 minutes time, that is , 16.66666666 hrs.
(20) 15 prefix files are at fuel pressure 1.5 bar for 5000 minutes time,that is, for 83.333333333 hrs.
How use Dataset Files
The data can be studied and used in various ways.
(1) The values given in the dataset or in the Research paper can be used by energy audit companies, manufacturers, R&D engineers,railway division, metro, medical, transportation,nuclear,chemical,defence, military,space,jets etc.
(2) The dataset and Research paper can be used to design more variants.
(3) The dataset and Research paper can be used for study using less engineering knowledge or with open-source softwares.
(4) There are many data analysis softwares - proprietary and open source softwares.
(5) The dataset can be loaded into proprietary softwares or trial versions of Finite element or other simulation softwares to regenerate same model or other model or to conduct other study.
(6) The collective graph of the complete dataset in each experiment is also given. For finer analysis, the dataset can be used to see details at much shorter interval.
(7) Complete or some part can be copied for degree thesis, project or phd thesis.
Paper Citing : If want to cite this in paper etc. ,please refer DoI and/or this url.
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion). I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowlegement : The author as such thankful to none and does not have any special name to be acknowledged.
- 15_airconsumption.mat (67.79 MB)
- 15_current.mat (67.75 MB)
- 15_efficiency.mat (67.88 MB)
- 15_ffr.mat (22.59 MB)
- 15_flowrate.mat (68.29 MB)
- 15_fuelconsumption.mat (67.92 MB)
- 15_i0.mat (66.30 MB)
- 15_stackconsumption.mat (113.47 MB)
- 15_tafel.mat (22.53 MB)
- 15_utilization.mat (68.13 MB)
- 15_utilizationpercent.mat (68.12 MB)
- 15_Vn.mat (61.07 MB)
- 15_Voc.mat (61.34 MB)
- 15_voltage.mat (65.64 MB)
- 1_5_airconsumption.mat (13.47 MB)
- 1_5_current.mat (13.47 MB)
- 1_5_efficiency.mat (13.49 MB)
- 1_5_ffr.mat (4.53 MB)
- 1_5_flowrate.mat (13.66 MB)
- 1_5_fuelconsumption.mat (13.50 MB)
- 1_5_i0.mat (13.13 MB)
- 1_5_stackconsumption.mat (22.61 MB)
- 1_5_tafel.mat (4.43 MB)
- 1_5_utilization.mat (13.48 MB)
- 1_5_utilizationpercent.mat (13.48 MB)
- 1_5_Vn.mat (12.08 MB)
- 1_5_Voc.mat (12.14 MB)
- 1_5_voltage.mat (13.05 MB)
- 1_airconsumption.mat (13.49 MB)
- 1_current.mat (13.49 MB)
- 1_efficiency.mat (13.50 MB)
- 1_ffr.mat (4.56 MB)
- 1_flowrate.mat (13.69 MB)
- 1_fuelconsumption.mat (13.52 MB)
- 1_i0.mat (13.13 MB)
- 1_stackconsumption.mat (22.63 MB)
- 1_tafel.mat (4.44 MB)
- 1_utilization.mat (13.49 MB)
- 1_utilizationpercent.mat (13.49 MB)
- 1_Vn.mat (12.09 MB)
- 1_Voc.mat (12.14 MB)
- 1_voltage.mat (13.07 MB)
- 2_airconsumption.mat (2.71 MB)
- 2_current.mat (2.72 MB)
- 2_efficiency.mat (2.70 MB)
- 2_ffr.mat (2.54 MB)
- 2_flowrate.mat (2.83 MB)
- 2_fuelconsumption.mat (2.70 MB)
- 2_i0.mat (2.59 MB)
- 2_stackconsumption.mat (2.99 MB)
- 2_tafel.mat (2.46 MB)
- 2_utilization.mat (2.65 MB)
- 2_utilizationpercent.mat (2.65 MB)
- 2_Vn.mat (2.66 MB)
- 2_Voc.mat (2.67 MB)
- 2_voltage.mat (2.68 MB)
The dataset has been uploaded. This is the last version & there will be no change in the datasets.
This entry is for International Contest(Category:Individual,Solo), the datasets have been uploaded only during the contest time period.
Only Preprint page links will get updated in Dec. 2022 ( I have removed them as weblinks not functional).
This DOI entry is complete. If I make new prototype or do simulation, it will be in another DOI/dataset.
I m not completing research paper, the earlier version got lost in computer crash.
I will not re-write or submit paper as left R&D.