Large-Scale Urban IoT Dataset
This dataset contains one month of the binary activity of the 4060 urban IoT nodes. Each record in the dataset presents the node ID, the time stamp, the location of the IoT node in latitude and longitude, and also the binary activity of the IoT node. The main purpose of this dataset is to be used as part of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack research.
The dataset is a csv file with the following features:
- NODE: This shows the ID of each IoT node.
- LAT: This shows the latitude of the IoT node.
- LNG: This shows the longitude of the IoT node.
- TIME: This shows the time stamp of the activity of the IoT node.
- ACTIVE: This shows whether the node is active or not.
- Note that in this dataset, we will have a record on the dataset whenever the activity status of the IoT node changes from active to not active or vice versa.