The given Dataset is record of different age group people either diabetic or non diabetic for theie blood glucose level reading with superficial body features like body temperature, heart rate, blood pressure etc.
The main purpose of the dataset is to understand the effect of blood glucose level on human body.
The different superficial body parameters show sifnificant variation according to change in blood glucose level.
The use of dataset to be done for machine learning analysis or study purpose only. No medical implementations to be claimed using the given dataset.
Various multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) antenna systems are presented in this paper using low profile wideband Planar Inverted-F antenna (PIFA) and compact wideband monopole for automotive application in the sub-6GHz 5G systems and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communications that operate on the frequency range from 617MHz to 6GHz. The envelope correlation coefficient (ECC) and diversity gain (DG) are calculated in each MIMO configuration as they represent the two key factors in the MIMO performance.
This repository contains:
- age-stratified Covid-19 case and fatality data for different countries and at different points in time, and
- an interactive Jupyter notebook for mediation analysis of age-related causal effects on case fatality rates,
published as part of the following paper:
"Simpson's paradox in Covid-19 case fatality rates: a mediation analysis of age-related causal effects". J von Kügelgen*, L Gresele*, B Schölkopf. (*equal contribution). https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.07180
We provide the following three separate datasets:
- a dataset containing only the most recent numbers from: Argentina, China, Colombia, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea and the Diamond Princess cruise ship (last checked: end of May 2020)
- a longitudinal dataset containing several reports from Italy (9 March - 26 May 2020)
- a longitudinal dataset containing several reports from Spain (22 March - 29 May 2020)
All numbers of confirmed cases and fatalities are stratified by age into groups of 10 years (0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+), and contain the date and country of reporting, as well as links to the corresponding sources (generally health agenices/ministries, or scientific publications).
Please consult the paper and notebook for further details.