Here we provide the dataset containing the power measurements obtained with our RIS prototype, which were carried out in the anechoic chamber of TU Darmstadt.
The use of data here contained is intended only for research purposes.
The test was performed under the following conditions:
- TX at 1.1m away from RIS with 33° elevation angle and θt = [20°,90°]
- RX at 6.3m away from RIS with -3° elevation angle and θt = [90°]
- Horn antennas gain = 13.5 dBi
- OFDM QPSK-modulated symbols with 5 MHz of bandwidth, numerology that meets LTE requirements.
- TX power per subcarrier = -30 dBm
- Reference signal received power (RSRP) sampling at RX
- Noise floor = -90dBm
For more details, please refer to sec. 5 of our paper https://arxiv.org/abs/2207.07121.
In the CSV file, the pair (θn, Φn) defines the RIS main beam location: θn for the azimuth and Φn for the elevation. Instead, θr indicates the angle for the radiation pattern varying with a step of 3° on the azimuth.