Data:24 kW Inverter Performance
This dataset has been used to assist in designing patent.
Related Claim : Novel ß Non-Linear Theory, Novel ß Inverter and Novel ß PFC in Patent 'Novel ß 10-Axis Grid Compatible Multi-Controller'
The system is basic, on existing designs.It is very simple for any graduate,degree holder, so no paper is written for it.
Image Source of electrocution pic: https://www.alamy.com/the-effect-of-destruction-of-human-electricity-vec...
1) Each of the designs are different. The performance whether bad performance of inverter is also submitted and kept as reference. This is used to design patent Novel ß Inverter.
2) The simulation is run continuously with 15 kW RLC load.
3) If any problem in creating or copying, pls contact your university professor or board or any of the companies engineer.
4) No other question or email will be replied.
1) All files are zipped. Total Datasets = 23.
2) Attached files are
3) Design1, Design2 and Design3, each has 3 datasets
4) Design1, Design2 and Design3 are single phase 24 kW inverters, which are given 15 kW RLC load. The output is
- Design1, Result ≈ -22. 7 kW .
- Design2, Result ≈ -5. 7 kW
- Design3 , Result ≈ + 20. 7 kW
5) Design4 and Design5 are three phase 24 kW inverters, each has 7 datasets
- vab or va5
- vbc or vbc5
- vca or vca5
- ia or ia5
- ib or ib5
- ic or ic5
- p or p5
6) Design4 and Design5 are three phase 24 kW inverters, which are given 15 kW RLC load. The output is
- Design4, Result ≈ + 15.02 kW
- Design5, Result ≈ + 23.37 kW but when simulation is run for lesser time, Result ≈ + 15 kW - 16 kW
How use Dataset Files
The data can be studied and used in various ways.
(1) The values given in the dataset or in the Research paper can be used by manufacturers, R&D engineers,inverter manufacturers etc.
(2) The dataset and Research paper can be used to design more variants.
(3) The dataset and Research paper can be used for study using less engineering knowledge or with open-source softwares.
(4) There are many data analysis softwares - proprietary and open source softwares.
(5) The dataset can be loaded into proprietary softwares or trial versions of Finite element or other simulation softwares to regenerate same model or other model or to conduct other study.
(6) Author has used this data to make novelty in his patent.
Funding: There are no funders for this submission. The author has himself fully self-financed (for his passion). I expect all these papers, would be nice Shroud for the passion and the price paid.
Acknowlegement : The author as such thankful to none and does not have any special name to be acknowledged.