Simulation data for a Monte Carlo Wave-Particle Event-Based Interaction Model
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Jose Maria Nada...
- Last updated:
- Thu, 02/27/2020 - 10:07
- Data Format:
0 ratings - Please login to submit your rating.
The data made available are the simulations of a time-resolved Monte Carlo model for use in quantitative as well as qualitative analysis of different types of particle atmospheres.
1. Set the geometry
2. Define the atmosphere
2.1 Define the scattering profile of each type of particle in the atmosphere.
2.2 Define the relative amount of each type of particle.
2.2 Define the mean free path.
3. Define other test variables
3.2 Refraction index (complex or real)
4. Run the simulations
5. With the data obtained, perform data analysis.
- Example geometry definition files geometry.tar (20.00 kB)
- Example environment definition files atmosphere.tar (16.13 MB)
- Simulation data - PVCFLAM pvcflam.tar (188.60 GB)
- Simulation data - PVCNONFLAM pvcnonflam.tar (74.87 GB)
- Simulation data - WOOD wood.tar (63.27 GB)
- Simulation data - RUNTESTS 0_runtests.tar (41.64 GB)
Open Access dataset files are accessible to all logged in users. Don't have a login? Create a free IEEE account. IEEE Membership is not required.