Results of a comparison of traffic-free path planning primitives
These datasets include the results from the comparison of different traffic-free path planning strategies presented in the work entitled "A primitive comparison for traffic-free path planning", Antonio Artuñedo, Jorge Godoy, Jorge Villagra. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2839884
The dataset files are named as follows: p'x'.csv, where 'x' is the percentile used to filter data included in the file. Each file contains data of both considered scenarios.
The content of the datasets is organized in set a columns that represent the concrete test cases setup included in each row.
The columns order is:
- ID: Test case identifier.
- ID_num: Test case number.
- Scenario: Scenario number.
- RP select method: Referenc points selection method
- Primitive: Primitive used in the test case
- RP opt. method: Reference points optimization method
- RP opt. algorithm: Reference points optimization algorithm
- RP cost fcn.: Cost function used in reference points optimization
- SP opt. method: Seeding points optimization method
- SP opt. algorithm: Seeding points optimization algorithm
- SP cost fcn.: Cost function used in seeding points optimization
- Init. heading: Initial heading setting
- Final heading: Final heading setting
- Init. curv.: Initial curvature setting.
- Final curv.: Final curvature setting.
- K_t (exc. time): time KPI
- K_kmax: Maximum curvature KPI
- K_k0: KPI related to curvature along the path
- K_k1: KPI related to the first derivative of curvature along the path
- K_k2: KPI related to the second derivative of curvature along the path
- K_cl: KPI related to centreline offset.