Radio-frequency Noise at 142 MHz in Boston, MA, USA
Radio-frequency noise mapping data collected from Downtown, Back Bay and North End neighborhoods within Boston, MA, USA in 2018 and 2019.
Data consist of :
* distance, in meters, along the measurement path. This field is likely not useful for anyone other than the authors, but is included here for completeness.
* geographic location of the measurement, in decimal degrees, WGS84
* median external radio-frequency noise power, measured in a 1 MHz bandwidth about a center frequency of 142.0 MHz, in dBm
* peak external radio-frequency noise power, also measured in a 1 MHz bandwidth about a center frequency of 142.0 MHz, in dBm. Here, peak power is defined as the threshold where 99.99% of the data lie below this value.
* for North End and Back Bay datasets, the official zoning district containing the measurement location is included. Measurements in the Downtown data were all collected within Business and Mixed Use zoning districts, and thus are not listed.