Nyx Cosmological Simulation Data
Cosmological simulation dataset based on LBNL compressible cosmological hydrodynamics simulation code Nyx (https://ccse.lbl.gov/Research/NYX/). The Nyx simulation data are post-analysis data composed of 3D arrays in space (such as dark matter density, baryon density, temperature, and velocity).
- Dimension: 3D
- Dimensional size: 512x512x512
- Data nature (Interger or Decimal): Decimal
- Endian format (Big or Little): Little
- Precision (Double or Single): Single
- More description: some fields such as the dark matter density in the dataset have very large value ranges while a large majority of data are fairly small (close to 1 or 0).