Costas arrays and enumeration to order 1030
Costas arrays are permutation matrices that meet the added Costas condition that, when used as a frequency-hop scheme, allow at most one time-and-frequency-offset signal bin to overlap another. Databases to various orders have been available for many years. Here we have a database that is far more extensive than any available before it. A very powerful and easy-to-use Windows utility with a GUI accompanies the database.
Download the file GetStarted.zip. This file contains the Instructions as a PDF file, the extraction and analysis utility in its own ZIP file, and several information files includign an enumeration database in an Excel file.
Unpack this file in a folder that you want to be the location of your Costas array database. Be sure and unpack subfolders, so that you dee subfolders /Searches and /Generated when you are done. Folder /Searches contains all Costas arrays to order 29, and folder /Generated contains all generated Costas arrays to order 100. The file Read_CA_Database_00.zip contains the extraction and analysis utility. It may be extracted in-place or, if the database is on a network drive or other location inconvenient for DLLs, in its own folder anywhere on a local drive such as your C:\ drive. See the Instructions PDF for details.
Then, as you need them, add these files: CA_Database_101-200.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_201-300.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_301-400.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_401-500.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_501-600.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_601-700.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_701-800.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_801-900.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_901-950.zip More data for /Generated folder
CA_Database_951-1000.zip More data for /Generated folder CA_Database_1001-1030.zip More data for /Generated folder
This is a file that was produced by the extraction/analysis utility FrHop_LUB_Database.zip Frequency hop LUB list; useful with PLL-based waveform generators
For further information, see the file Costas Arrays to Order 1030 INSTRUCTIONS.pdf
- Starter setup; all CA's to order 100; Instructions; Utility; Enumeration spreadsheet GetStarted_2019.zip (17.88 MB)
- Orders 101-200 for folder /Generated CA_Database_101-200.zip (126.82 MB)
- Orders 201-300 for folder /Generated CA_Database_201-300.zip (489.10 MB)
- Orders 301-400 for folder /Generated CA_Database_301-400.zip (1.43 GB)
- Orders 401-500 for folder /Generated CA_Database_401-500.zip (2.73 GB)
- Orders 501-600 for folder /Generated CA_Database_501-600.zip (5.62 GB)
- Orders 601-700 for folder /Generated CA_Database_601-700.zip (8.51 GB)
- Orders 701-800 for folder /Generated CA_Database_701-800.zip (10.79 GB)
- Orders 801-900 for folder /Generated CA_Database_801-900.zip (19.64 GB)
- Orders 901-950 for folder /Generated CA_Database_901-950.zip (11.19 GB)
- Orders 951-1000 for folder /Generated CA_Database_951-1000.zip (14.03 GB)
- Orders 1001-1030 for folder /Generated CA_Database_1001-1030.zip (11.19 GB)
- Frequency hop LUB list; useful with PLL-based waveform generators FrHop_LUB_Database.zip (2.69 kB)
- Database extraction and analysis utility, v 3.20 (March 2019) Read_CA_Database_v3.2.zip (8.87 MB)
- Instructions for extraction and analysis utility v 3.20 (March 2019) Costas Arrays to Order 1030 INSTRUCTIONS_v3_2.zip (776.96 kB)
Open Access dataset files are accessible to all logged in users. Don't have a login? Create a free IEEE account. IEEE Membership is not required.