Xuzhou HYSPEX dataset
The Xuzhou dataset was collected by an airborne HYSPEX hyperspectral camera over the Xuzhou peri-urban site in November 2014. This dataset consists of 500 × 260 pixels, with a very high spatial resolution of 0.73 m/pixel. The number of spectral bands used in the experiment was 436, after removing the noisy bands ranging from 415 nm to 2508 nm. The scene is peri-urban and is characterized by nine categories, including crops, vegetation, man-made structures, and coal fields The very high spatial resolution and the complex mixed categories make this dataset a challenging dataset for classification.
If you think it helpful, we would appreciate if you cite these papers in your work.
Tan K , Wu F , Du Q , et al. A Parallel Gaussian–Bernoulli Restricted Boltzmann Machine for Mining Area Classification With Hyperspectral Imagery[J]. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2019:1-10.
Wang X, Tan K, Du Q, et al. Caps-TripleGAN: GAN-Assisted CapsNet for Hyperspectral Image Classification[J]. IEEE Trans. Geoscience and Remote Sensing 2019, 1–14.
The file declaration:
1. “classification image.jpg”: The jpeg format of ground truth.
2. “Pseudocolor image.jpg”: The jpeg format of pseudocolor.
3. “image.hdr”/“image.img”: The raster data format of the Xuzhou HYSPEX dataset
4. “true label.hdr”/“true label.img”: The raster data format of the ground truth
5. “data.mat”: the matlab format of this dataset. The variable “all_x” and “all_y” represents the spectral vector and the corresponding label respectively of the whole pixels (13000). The unclassified pixels are labeled as 0 in “all_y”; The variable “x” and “y” represents the spectral vector and the corresponding label respectively of the all labeled pixels(68877).
- The raster data format of the ground truth true label.zip (4.73 kB)
- The jpeg format of ground truth classification image.jpg (73.52 kB)
- The jpeg format of real color real color image.jpg (184.25 kB)
- The raster data format of the Xuzhou HYSPEX dataset image.zip (170.11 MB)
- the matlab format of this dataset. data.mat (313.81 MB)