Microfluidic Lab-on-a-dish (3D printing)
- Citation Author(s):
- Nasirov P.A., Gradov O.V.
- Submitted by:
- Oleg Gradov
- Last updated:
- Thu, 11/08/2018 - 10:34
0 ratings - Please login to submit your rating.
Microfluidic Lab-on-a-dish (3D printing).
O.V. Gradov group, INEPCP RAS, 2017-2018.
- “Development of the novel physical methods for complex biomedical diagnostics based on position-sensitive mapping with the angular resolution at the tissue and cellular levels using analytical labs-on-a-chip” (RFBR grant # 16-32-00914)
- “Lab-on-a-chip development for personalized diagnostics” (FASIE grant 0019125)
VideoInstruction for lab-on-a-dish 3D printing in the Petri plate (with polymer surface).
- A. G. Jablokow, P. A. Nasirov, F. K. Orekhov, and O. V. Gradov. “MALDI-FLIP-on-a-chip” and “MALDI-FRAP-on-a-flap”: Novel Techniques for Soil Microbiology and Environmental Biogeochemistry. II – Polymer Chip Prototyping. Biogeosystem Technique, 5(1):3–56, 2018.
- O. V. Gradov and A. G. Jablokov. Multiparametric lab-on-a-chip with miltiple biophysical signal converters as a novel tool for experimental stem cell biology and control equipment for hematopoetic stem cell transplantation. Cellular Therapy and Transplantation, 6(3:20):41–42, 2017.