---It is found and discovered that all prime numbers, except 5, is periodic with a specific period length. This includes all prime numbers starting from three to infinity. The digits of the period are the same for all the rational numbers of the same prime number. They have a super natural order that shifts digits from onerational numbers to the next one. This shifting of digits may vary from1 digits, 2 digits to N-1 digits of the prime number N. This lead to a new invention discovered as cycling of periodic prime numbers (a cycle and cycling). A new law is discovered which divides N-1 by the period length P to produce the number of cycles C. This lead to a new Computing called Periodic Computing. Multiple of prime number is also a (shifted) periodic number.
Index Terms___discovered, Periodic Computing, Periodic numbers, period, period length, infinity, digits of the period, rational numbers of the prime number, super natural order, shifts, shifting of digits, cycling, cycle, multiple cycles, law, number of cycles, even period length, odd period length, opposite positioning, even cycle, odd cycle
- CALCULUS OF PERIODIC PRIME NUMBERS NEW GEOMETRY AND COMPUTING PART 1 CalculusOfPeriodicComputingPaper.zip (627.42 kB)
- CYCLING AND COMPUTING OF PERIODIC 7 PRIME NUMBER 7Cycling.7z (1.77 MB)
- CYCLING AND COMPUTING OF PERIODIC 3 PRIME NUMBER 3.zip (2.93 MB)
- CYCLING AND COMPUTING OF PERIODIC 7 PRIME NUMBER 7.zip (3.55 MB)
- CYCLING AND COMPUTING OF PERIODIC 11 PRIME NUMBER 11.zip (4.99 MB)