A dataset for detecting buildings, containers, and cranes in satellite images
This dataset contains annotation image files representing shapes of buildings, containers, and cranes in satellite images on Google Earth. The datasets are structured in useful formats for machine learning and deep learning applications.
- Buildings: The zip files contain PNG with annotations (a*.png; pixel value 1 for building and 0 for non-building) and JPEG files with satellite images (i*.jpg) in a size of 1024x1024 pixels with 0.298-m resolution. Three letters in file names indicate countries by ISO 3166 country codes.
- Cranes: The zip files contain JPEG files of satellite images in 0.5-m resolution and LebelMe JSON with labeled polygons. The labels have classes of "crane", "gantry_crane", and "standby_gantry_crane."
- Containers: The zip files contain JPEG files of satellite images in 0.5-m resolution and LebelMe JSON with labeled polygons.
- Building data for Japan Building-JPN-220516.zip (202.63 MB)
- Building data for Thailand Building-THA-220516.zip (115.04 MB)
- Building data for Sri Lanka Building-LKA.zip (26.46 MB)
- Building data for Laos Building-LAO.zip (30.49 MB)
- Building data for Mozambique Building-MOZ-220516.zip (91.85 MB)
- Building data for Kenya Building-KEN-220516.zip (384.51 MB)
- Building data for Zambia Building-ZMB-220516.zip (1.71 GB)
- Dataset for crane detection 220711-Crane_Dataset_IEEEDataPort.zip (40.72 MB)
- Dataset for container detection 220719 Container dataset for IEEE Dataport.zip (17.59 MB)
Open Access dataset files are accessible to all logged in users. Don't have a login? Create a free IEEE account. IEEE Membership is not required.