LiTe-Con+: Supplementary material for experimental assessment
This supplementary material is helpful for the description of the experimental setup, and system ID testes, developed for this work. A complete set of pictures describing the whole experimental platform is available. A video with a general description of a control experiment for wave energy converters is included. In addition, a set of videos combining footages and time traces is available to describe the identification experience. This supplementary material provides a key description of the hardware considered in this experimental campaign.
For a better understanding of the experiments carried out in this experimental campaign, a set of images and videos is provided. In particular, the system ID experiments are described combining footages and time traces depicting how an empirical transfer function is computed.
- 01_device_sideview.jpg (3.69 MB)
- 02_device_loadcell.jpg (2.78 MB)
- 03_device_bearing.jpg (3.13 MB)
- 04_device_angularview.jpg (3.70 MB)
- 05_device_sideview2.jpg (3.58 MB)
- 06_device_angularview2.jpg (3.44 MB)
- 07_wavemaker.jpg (3.32 MB)
- 08_beach.jpg (3.23 MB)
- 09_device_loadcell2.jpg (2.44 MB)
- 10_wavemaker2.jpg (3.44 MB)
- videos.zip (238.58 MB)