Optical coherence tomography angiography (OCTA) is a novel and high-profile imaging modality that allows a micron-level resolution to present the three-dimensional structure of retinal blood vessels and microvascular systems, and has become an essential tool for retinal vasculature research.
We will pre-upload encryption dataset firstly, and the password will be released later in our paper.
An OCTA open access dataset for research only!
- OCTA_3M_OCT_part1.zip (2.03 GB)
- OCTA_3M_OCT_part2.zip (2.03 GB)
- OCTA_3M_OCT_part3.zip (2.02 GB)
- OCTA_3M_OCT_part4.zip (2.02 GB)
- OCTA_3M_OCTA_part1.zip (587.39 MB)
- OCTA_3M_OCTA_part2.zip (586.61 MB)
- OCTA_3M_OCTA_part3.zip (584.88 MB)
- OCTA_3M_OCTA_part4.zip (584.08 MB)