Dataset for: Systematic Literature Review on Model-driven Engineering for Cyber-physical Systems
This dataset provides the data collected in the scope of a Systematic Literature Review (SLR) study that focuses on identifying and classifying the recent research practices pertaining to CPS development through MDE approaches. The dataset includes 140 research papers published during 2010-2018. Accordingly, a comprehensive analysis of various MDE approaches used in the development life-cycle of CPS is analyzed. The dataset can be useful for the researchers and practitioners.
This repository contains the following:
1. Main files:
- “MDE4CPS Protocol sheet”: in this file, the protocol of the study to be followed is defined. It contains the research question, keywords, search strings, I&E criteria, Quality assurance and self-assessment, and Data extraction form.
- “Data extraction sheet”: this file contains the raw data that is extracted from the primary studies by answering the research question. The primary studies are illustrated in rows, while the questions of the study are posed in columns. This file also contains sheets for excluded papers, forward snowballing, categorization.
- Data extraction validation sheet
2. Data analysis:
This folder contains the analysis of the research questions where it contains a sperate file for each research question (i.e. from RQ1 to RQ6) in addition to a file for Quality assurance Analysis and another for the Bibliometrics & Demographics Analysis. Furthermore, the data analysis folder contains another folder “correlation Analysis” which contains the correlation analysis between the research questions.
- This file contains the raw data that is extracted from the primary studies by answering the research question. Data extraction sheet.xlsx (122.20 kB)
- This file contains the protocol of the study to be followed. MDE4CPS Protocol sheet.xlsx (41.19 kB)
- This file contains the validation information. Data extraction validation sheet.xlsx (10.57 kB)
- This folder contains the analysis of the research questions where it contains a sperate file for each research question. Data Analysis.zip (646.42 kB)