Tool-tissue Interaction Data for Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy Punch
This dataset contains tool-tissue interaction data from a series of partial meniscectomy punches, using an Acufex 1.5 mm upbiter punch. The data was collected from a cadaveric meniscus. The intended use of the data is haptic rendering of arthroscopic partial meniscectomy procedures.
This folder contains experimental data from a tool-tissue interaction data collection experiment using an Acufex Upbiter Punch. The data was collected from a cadaveric meniscus.
PART I: Samples with tape covering FSR sensor. Idea was to get better force distribution over FSR, but ended up biasing measures (force not being zero unloaded).
PART II: Tape was removed. Zero force on zero load, but pay attention to force behavior.
The dataset consists of five columns:
1) fsrReading - this is the raw reading of the force sensitive resistor.
2) fsrForce - this is the fsr-force converted to Newtons from a calibration function.
3) potVal - this is the raw potentiometer reading.
3) anglePres - this is the potentiometer reading converted to degrees.
4) currentMillis - this is the time stamp in milliseconds.
- Raw collected data from partial meniscectomy punch experiment. PartialMeniscectomyData_14042021.zip (2.08 MB)
- Matlab script for analyzing data. MENISCUS_TEST_14042021.m (6.07 kB)