On the thermal response of spherical silica optical microcavity resonators
Data set about the thermal response of silica spherical micro-resonators. Contains numerical calculations for different optical properties of the cavity and two different resonator sizes.
The file names and descriptions:
spectrum.csv -contains three columns, one is angular index l, the second is the resonance wavelength at 300 K in um. third is wavelength at 30 K
Wavelength.csv-contains 5 columns, 1 is temperature in K, 2 is wavelength shif in um for l=75, 3 is same for l=90, 4 same for l=1114, 5 is same for l=1314
sensitivity.csv-contains 5 columns, columns 2-5 are the derivative of the corresponding columns of wavelength.csv
Q(T)_and_tau.csv-contains 5 columns, 1 is temperature, 2 is Q-material, 3 is Q-radiation, 4 is Q total, 5 is |photon lifetime temperature derivative| in ns/K
wavelength_ln.csv-contains 2 columns, 1 is temperature, 2 is logarithmic temperature derivative of the wavelenfth
photon_ln.csv-contains 2 columns, 1 is temperature, 2 is |logarithmic temperature derivative of the photon lifetime|.
Vmod_small.csv-contains 5 columns, 1 is temperature, 2 is l=75 inside mode volume change/lambda^3, 3 is same with l=90, 4 same with l=75 outside, 5 same with l=90 outside.
Vmod_big.csv-contains 5 columns, 1 is temperature, 2 is l=1114 inside mode volume change/lambda^3, 3 is same with l=1314, 4 same with l=1114 outside, 5 same with l=1314 outside.
- Quallity factor and photon lfetime T dependence of small sphere Q(T)_and_tau.csv (9.83 kB)
- Logarithmic derivative of photon lifetime of big sphere photon_ln.csv (5.19 kB)
- temperature derivative of wavelength sensitivity.csv (9.84 kB)
- wavelength vs angular mode index l spectrum.csv (63.36 kB)
- modal volume of big sphere T dependence Vmod_big.csv (6.91 kB)
- modal volume of small sphere T dependence Vmod_small.csv (6.91 kB)
- wavelenght vs Temperature Wavelength.csv (42.21 kB)
- logarithmic derivative of wavelength (big sphere) wavelength_ln.csv (5.98 kB)