Segmented Taxi Trajectories in Bangkok
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Pattama Krataithong
- Last updated:
- Thu, 03/24/2022 - 04:20
- Data Format:
0 ratings - Please login to submit your rating.
This dataset contains segmented taxi trajectories with passengers within Bangkok, which are extracted from taxi GPS data during the Songkran Festival period (April 11–17, 2019), published by the ITIC Foundation (https://org.iticfoundation.org/).
Each entry in the CSV file represents a segmented taxi trajectory with passgengers that combine taxit OD (origin/destination) points such as VehicleID, gpsvalid, lat, long, date time, speed, heading, for hire light, engine acc, geometry, trip point, and trajectory id.
- Vehicle ID: Unique vehicle ID
- GPS Valid: 1 = enough satellite for GPS fix
- lat / lon: GPS location up to 5 decimal places
- timestamp: GPS timestamp ( GMT+7 )
- speed: km/h
- heading: vehicle heading direction [0-360) degree from North=0
- for_hire_light: [for taxis] whether "For Hire" light is ON 1 = light on => possibly no passenger 0 = " => possibly carrying passengers
- engine_acc: car key status active, can be: 1 (active, the data will be collected every minutes) or 0 (inactive, data collected every 3 minutes)
trip_point: labeled stop point (start/end)
trajectory_id: Unique trajectory ID
- segmented_taxi_trajectory_1117.csv.zip (12.19 MB)