ISRMyo-I: A database for sEMG-based hand gesture recognition
This repository aims to publish a sEMG database for hand gesture recongnition, which is suitable for intra-session, inter-session, inter-day and inter-subject tests. Six subjects were involved in data collection on ten days, and two sessions a day with the interval of half an hour. In each session, one trial (10 secondes) for each geature was conducted. The electrode sleeve did not reweared between two sessions in a day. The utilised sEMG device was customised by the Intelligent System and Biomedical Robotics Group, which was discussed in .
## Hand Gestures
The sEMG signals of thirty hand gestures were colleced, as listed below:
* Label 0: Hand Rest (HR)
* Label 1: Hand Open (HO)
* Label 2: Hand Closed (HC)
* Label 3: Wrist Flexion (WF)
* Label 4: Wrist Extension (WE)
* Label 5: Wrist Pronation (WP)
* Label 6: Wrist Supination (WS)
* Label 7: Ulnar Flexion (UF)
* Label 8: Radial Flexion (RF)
* Label 9: Fine Pinch (FP)
* Label 10: Key Pitch (KP)
* Label 11: Spherical Grasp (SG)
* Label 12: Cylindrical Grasp (CG)
## Database Organisation
* emgData/RawEMG: the folder that contains the raw recorded signal directly from the device without any processing
* emgData/RawEMG/XXXX: the folder named by subjects' name, the data of which is contained
* emgData/RawEMG/XXXX/EMGDDS.txt: the data file titled by EMG*dds*.txt, where *dd*, *s* indicate the ID of day and the ID of the session, respectively.
* emgData/train_XXXX: the folder that contained the training samples (first 7 days) after segmentation and prcessing from the raw EMG , where XXXX indicates the subject' name
* emgData/test_XXXX: the folder that contained the testing samples (last 3 days) after segmentation and prcessing, where XXXX indicates the subject's name
* emgData/train_XXXX/CXX_train.txt: the segmented training samples of channel XX. Each row in the file contains 256 scale value, indicating an observation from channel XX.
* emgData/train_XXXX/X.txt: the extracted TDAR feature (128 dimension) extracted from all segmented data from CXX_train.txt, where 16 channels were collected in a line.
* emgData/train_XXXX/y.txt: the lable of training samples, and each row corresponding to each row in CXX_train.txt and X.txt
* emgData/test_XXXX/CXX_train.txt: the segmented testing samples of channel XX. Each row in the file contains 256 scale value, indicating an observation from channel XX.
* emgData/test_XXXX/X.txt: the extracted TDAR feature (128 dimension) as testing samples extracted from all segmented data from CXX_train.txt, where 16 channels were collected in a line.
* emgData/test_XXXX/y.txt: the lable of testing samples, and each row corresponding to each row in CXX_train.txt and X.txt
Dr. Yinfeng Fang
Prof. Honghai Liu
 Y. Fang, H. Liu, G. Li, and X. Zhu, “A multichannel surface emg system for hand motion recognition,” Int. J. Humanoid Robot., vol. 12, no. 2, p. 1550011, 2015.