Educating youth about human impact on freshwater ecosystems using an online serious game
We developed an online serious game to educate adolescents regarding human impact on freshwater ecosystems. Here, we provide the Unity codes for building the game. We also provide a data set containing survey responses of middle school students who participated in a study that assesses the effectiveness of the game, along with MatLab and R codes that analyze these data.
- "Experimental Data.csv" contains the survey responses of 41 middle school students who participated in our study.
- "MatLab Codes" contains scripts for statistical analysis of the experimental data.
- "R Codes" contains scripts for statistical analysis of the experimental data.
- A csv file containing survey responses from 41 middle school students Experimental_Data.csv (16.10 kB)
- Scripts for statistical analyses conducted in MatLab Matlab Codes.zip (22.91 kB)
- Scripts for statistical analyses conducted in R R_Codes.zip (11.20 kB)
- Unity Files for the educational app Unity Files.zip (755.96 MB)