Coefficients of the Equivalent Velocity Increment Estimator
- Citation Author(s):
- Submitted by:
- Zhao Li
- Last updated:
- Tue, 06/14/2022 - 09:18
- Data Format:
These are the coefficients of the equivalent velocity increment estimator for minimum-time low-thrust transfers to the geostationary orbit.
These are the coefficients of the equivalent velocity increment estimator for minimum-time low-thrust transfers from an arbitrary elliptical orbit to the geostationary orbit. The estimator is a multivariate eleventh-degree polynomial regression model. The features (inputs) are the semi-major axis, eccentricity, inclination, and argument of periapsis of the initial orbit, i.e., a_0, e_0, i_0, and ω_0.
This estimator is suitable for the following ranges of the initial orbit (satisfy simultaneously):
- perigee altitude > 200 km
- a_0 < the radius of the geostationary orbit
- i_0 < 30.5 deg
- 165 deg < ω < 195 deg
In the estimation, the unit of a_0 is the radius of the geostationary orbit, the units of i_0 and ω_0 are both rad, and e_0 is dimensionless. The unit of the estimated equivalent velocity increment is m/s.
The format of the coefficient file is:
- Column 1 is the power of a_0.
- Column 2 is the power of e_0.
- Column 3 is the power of i_0.
- Column 4 is the power of ω_0.
- Column 5 is the coefficient of this term.
- dv_estimator_coefficients.txt (49.21 kB)