Dataset of user recommendation experiment on Bilibili
The repository contains the data collected during User Behavior Experiment (UBE) in .
 D. Wei and S. Han, "An experimental study of recommendation for wireless edge caching," in Proc. IEEE ICCC, 2022.
Data is stored in CSV format, where each line represents a single record of video watching. The data is composed of following features:
- **timestamp**: time since the start of experiment, in seconds.
- **videoId**: unique ID for videos watched by users during experiment.
- **userId**: unique ID for users attending the experiment.
- **group**: group of user during experiment, where 'a' means Control Group while 'b' means Experiment Group.
- **sessionId**: unique ID for sessions.
- **pageId**: page serial number in each session.
- **isClick**: whether the related recommendation list is clicked.
- **positionInPreviousRecList**: if clicked, the position of clicked video in related list.
- **positionInPreviousRecListBeforeShuffle**: if clicked, the position of clicked video in related list before shuffle.
- **completionRate**: completion rate of this record.