THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!
Welcome to IEEE DataPort’s Spring 2020 Dataset Upload Competition!
Launching on March 1, 2020 at 12:00am EDT and ending on May 31, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT, this contest is designed to encourage authors and researchers to bring their research to the forefront of the global technical community by uploading it to IEEE DataPort. During this time those who upload datasets to IEEE DataPort will also have the opportunity to win prizes for their dataset uploads.
Authors, researchers, and engineers alike are invited to upload their Standard or Open Access datasets to IEEE DataPort and enter the contest. Users will be prompted to review and agree to the Official Rules of the contest during the datsaet upload process. Please note that uploads to the Data Competitions module of IEEE DataPort are ineligible for entry.
How to Enter
Please read the full Official Rules before proceeding.
- Entrants must upload a Standard or Open-Access dataset to IEEE DataPort at https://ieee-dataport.org/submit-dataset
- Any dataset format may be used; formats include but are not limited to .csv, .mat, .xlsx, .xls, .txt, xml, pnml, .zip, .gzip, .png, and .jpg
- Entries must include complete metadata, including a full abstract, custom image, detailed instructions, and dataset files
- Dataset files should either be related to scholarly research (a published or planned paper) or provide value to the research community
- Individuals may submit multiple datasets, each serving as a distinct entry.
How to Win
A panel of IEEE volunteers will select the top three datasets. Winners will be based on the datasets that have the highest number of views, as of May 31, 2020 at 11:59pm EDT, of the dataset as recorded by IEEE DataPort. Any submissions without complete metadata and dataset files are not eligible to win and IEEE reserves the right to unpublish any incomplete or dataset entries that are not deemed valuable for the research community.