We have labeled 683 images and 2015 bounding boxes in total for now. We used 80% of the dataset which are 546 images for training and the rest of 20% which are 137 images for evaluation, and all images in the dataset have the same resolution at 1920*1080. Table.I summaries the statistics of the dataset, the category of floating leaves region has the most bounding box labels and the category of floating weeds region has the largest average size of bounding boxes.

Categories:
462 Views

This is the LVSiM simulator files

Categories:
246 Views

This in an  artificial imbalanced data set.

Categories:
68 Views

This is the second part of the supplementary data used in the paper  "A Many-objective Evolutionary Algorithm With Pareto-adaptive Reference Points".

Categories:
193 Views

This is the first part of the supplementary data used in the paper "A Many-objective Evolutionary Algorithm With Pareto-adaptive Reference Points".

Categories:
104 Views

VideoSupplement "SEM-assisted (LVEM-assisted) isopotential mapping of dielectric charging of the nonwoven fabric structures using Sobel–Feldman operator (Sobel filter)" for our article in russian journal (translated in English). 

Categories:
129 Views

This database has five different linter quality classes (short cotton fibers), linter has wide applicability in the production of surgical tissue, paper money among other applications. The images available were used to classify the product in an industrial process, through the use of computer vision techniques.

Instructions: 

This database can be used in the classification and quality analysis of the linter in the manufacturing process, as well as the basis for image processing methodologies. 

 

Categories:
148 Views

This dataset includes information on measured points used to obtain the exposed results in article named "ARIMA Modelling as an Alternative to the Least Squares Method: An Application for Electric Field Propagation"

Categories:
81 Views

Pages